Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{HOTLIST-VASANTH} URGENT Requirement for:: Sr. SSIS Developer in Nashville, TN 12+ Months Contact

Hello,

 

We have a hot opening for…………………

 

Job Title: Sr. SSIS Developer

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 12+ Months Contact

 

We are looking SSIS developers in Nashville Tennessee? I need them to be local and be able to start tomorrow.

 

Must Have:

-          Very strong experience with SSIS Exp.

 

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:  

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

 

Regards,
Sam Roy

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Office: 703-
880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I sam@gainam.net  I

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-roy/2b/1a1/90

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Write To Us to Improve our Service