Thursday, September 27, 2012

HOTLIST OF SAXON GLOBAL Inc.,

Hi Partner,

Hope you're doing great!!!

This Leela Kiran from SAXON-GLOBAL Inc. Thanks for your valuable support when I am work with Horizon Computer Services Inc., and I have recently taken part as Sr. IT Sales Recruiter with SAXON-GLOBAL Inc., and I requested to add my email ID " kiran@saxon-global.com" and send me your valuable requirements. Looking forward to work with you.

 

Skill

Relocation

Current Location

Availability

SAP Bi/BW

OPEN

TX

Immediate

Microstrategy

OPEN

CT

Immediate

Cognos

OPEN

NH

Immediate

Java

OPEN

TX

Immediate

Java

OPEN

TX

Immediate

PM

TX

TX

Immediate

Business Analyst

NY, NJ

NJ

Immediate

Microstrategy

OPEN

SC

Immediate

SQL

OPEN

TX

Immediate

SQL

OPEN

TX

Immediate

QA  Analyst

OPEN

IL

Immediate

 

Thanks and Regards,

 

Leela Kiran

Saxon Global Inc,
1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038.

Direct: 972-573-3642

Contact: 972-550-9346 X 203

Yahoo Im: m.leelakiran@yahoo.com

 

Referral: The greatest compliment you can ever give me is a referral. Please pass my information to your business peers, friends and co-workers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Write To Us to Improve our Service